ERC-20 Token MultiSender tool
How to MultiSend ERC-20 with BlockBucket's Token MultiSender tool
Published on 4th November 2022
What is BlockBucket?
BlockBucket is an ERC-20 Token MultiSender which allows users to bulk send ERC-20 tokens to multiple Ethereum addresses at once.
Sending ERC-20 tokens to multiple wallet addresses in one transaction means you can MultiSend ERC-20 tokens to several recipients without clocking up enormous gas fees while also saving on time.
BlockBucket also allows users to MultiSend tokens without having to create or even interact with smart contracts.
How to MultiSend ERC-20 token to multiple addresses
- Visit blockbucket.io and connect your MetaMask wallet. Ensure you are connected to the Ethereum Mainnet and have enough ETH to cover the transaction.
- BlockBucket will automatically pull up the ERC-20 tokens that you have in your connected wallet. Simply select which ERC-20 you wish to MultiSend from the dropdown menu.
- Upload a CSV file consisting of the Ethereum wallet addresses that you wish to receive your MultiSend and the quantity of tokens you wish to send. You’ll find an example CSV file that you can reference when uploading your own.
- Click ‘Approve & Send’ and follow the instructions in the MetaMask popup. MetaMask should pop up twice, first to approve the token spend and then again to send the transaction.
- Your ERC-20 tokens have now been MultiSended. If you want to check the progress of your transaction then simply head to EtherScan and search using your transaction ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ERC-20 token?
An ERC-20 token is a type of token that exists on the Ethereum blockchain. ERC-20 tokens are used to create and issue smart contracts on Ethereum which can be used to automatically execute agreements between parties.
What networks are supported?
Currently, our ERC-20 Token MultiSender only supports the Ethereum network. However, we are exploring the possibility of scaling our tool to be supported across other blockchains such as Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Near, Polkadot, Phantom and Flow.
How much does it cost to use the ERC-20 Token MultiSender?
Our ERC-20 Token MultiSender automatically takes a small fee of 0.01 ETH. The only other cost of using the Token MultiSender is in the form of gas fees which can vary depending on what time you use the tool.
What's the complete list of tokens supported?
Our ERC-20 Token MultiSender supports any ERC-20 token. The user will need to ensure the ERC-20 token they wish to MultiSend is stored in their wallet before attempting to MultiSend. We also hope to support ERC-621, ERC-721 and other crypto tokens in the near future.
What is the best time to MultiSend tokens?
ETH gas fees depend on the amount of network congestion on the Ethereum network which can greatly vary depending on the day and time. Gas fees tend to be lower later at night between the hours 9pm and 2am (UTC).